Non-Vocal Synth Audio Software/Hardware Sale Thread

• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I know I'm probably the only person on this board that cares, but STL Tones is having a 40% off Valentine's Day sale. Just enter the coupon code "STLVALENTINE" at the checkout page.

Although I gotta admit, guitar amp sims are kind of a weird Valentine's Day gift...

Reactions: razelberii
Sep 21, 2019
If anyone has an Adobe Creative Cloud account, I suggest checking your email to see if you've received anything from them because they've got an offer currently to get CC's annual plan for ~$30 a month, but they're only sending it through email.

• Love
Reactions: Jisenku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
iZotope has a number of sales going. Of special note are the sales on the Elements versions of Nectar, Neutron, and Ozone for mixing and mastering--all are $29 USD! Sales appear to last through the end of March.

Reactions: last

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I haven't tried this yet because I'm busy writing year-end papers, however, there is a new free amp sim available for download: Amped Roots Free.

Be warned, the first amp sim is free, but if you want the other three and extra cabinet IRs, you gotta cough up some cash.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
You can get roughly 50% off (from $199 to $99) on Native Instruments' Komplete 12 Select bundle before Jun. 8 by using the promo code "SELECT2020" while checking out.
I just wanna mention that Komplete Select is NOT the "real" version of Kontakt. Komplete Select comes with Kontact 6 Player, some instruments are only compatible with the "real" version of Kontact and NOT Kontakt 6 Player.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I just wanna mention that Komplete Select is NOT the "real" version of Kontakt. Komplete Select comes with Kontact 6 Player, some instruments are only compatible with the "real" version of Kontact and NOT Kontakt 6 Player.
Yup, quite true. The full version of Kontakt is normally like $600 or something by itself, so it's definitely not cheap :) . Probably the main value in this bundle is the instruments. I assume all of them will work with the included Kontakt 6 Player, but they should work with full Kontakt 6 if you happen to have that, too.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ozone Elements is on sale for $29, down from $129! It came with the $49 Music Maker's Bundle, a sale I took advantage of, and I love it a whole lot; it above and beyond tops every other EQ I've ever used.

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Arturia has a sale that’s 50% off any of their individual libraries: Arturia - A Voyage Into Sound

I have Piano V and like it (imo there are better virtual pianos, but they also cost way more). From what I’ve tried of Pigments, it’s amazing. Analog Lab is good too, but I haven’t used it a ton yet. I was able to download demos of all of their libraries (I’d link them if I remembered where to find them). The trials last forever, but you can only use them for 20 minutes at a time.

Update: The demos are available on each individual product page.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
PreSonus has introduced PreSonus Sphere, a subscription-based program. Payment options are $14.95/month or $164.95/year, and it includes (I believe, correct me if I read it wrong) access to every single program and plugin made by Presonus, including Studio One 5 Professional.

...ngl, that's really not a bad price. I'm moderately considering it...

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)