New to V6: Are V6loids/AIs not compatible with VSQ/VSQx Sequences?

• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

LacieLikesFire

Still waiting on SeeUV6
Hello everyone! I basically haven't touched VOCALOID in nearly a year, but yesterday I made the jump and bought VOCALOID6 along with Fuiro, and my boyfriend got me ZOLA_V6 as a gift to go along with it. I'm ecstatic and there were a few group songs I was doing for fun right before I kind of took a break. These songs were done with SeeU, Maika, Uni, Dex, and Daina, so V3s and V4s. I wanted to just use the VSQx I had made in V5 and then adjust what phonemes I need so I can add my new Vocaloids into the mix. But It isn't letting me. I am still adjusting to the program so maybe I'm missing something. However, I did notice that you can either add a Vocaloid track or a Vocaloid AI track, and my new Vocaloids are listed under AI (along with the base V6s) and my others are listed under the regular Vocaloid track. Am I missing something or are the AI Vocaloids not compatible with VSQ/VSQxs? Thank you in advance!

Also, if anyone wants to toss in some tips about V6, I will happily take them! I've been a Vocaloid user since I was 13, but this new editor is making me feel like an elderly woman learning how to use social media! :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)