• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2019 Taiwan & Hong Kong

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Concert dates and locations:

New Taipei City
New Taipei City Exhibition Hall
May 11th (Sat.)

Hong Kong
Star Hall
July 27th (Sat.)

Main visual by Ordan:

Theme song: "Lucky☆Orb" feat. Hatsune Miku by emon (Tes.)

---------------------------
Taiwan tickets
General sales starting Jan. 20th 12:00 noon (Taiwan time)

VIP ticket lottery reservation for Taiwan is open between Dec. 22nd 11 am and Dec. 25th 5 pm (Taiwan time)

Hong Kong tickets

VIP ticket lottery reservation for Hong Kong is open between Feb. 22nd 14:00 and Feb. 28th 23:59 (Hong Kong time).

There's also Accommodation Plan, open between Dec 25th 3pm and Jan 25th 5pm (Japan time), link in the official website.

Last edited:

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
After much debating, I finally decided to go to Miku Expo 2019 Hong Kong. I already spoiled myself with the setlist. Upon seeing it, I see up to 5 songs being changed.

Also, might as well attend as it might be the only Miku Expo for this year(No other Miku Expos have been announced, other than China's MIKU WITH YOU series?) and having attended the first year of Miku Expo, back in 2014. It's a good time to celebrate!

Here's a link to the Taiwan setlist:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh, That setlist is really interesting. There are a lot of Miku event theme songs in it (hope that’s vague enough to not need spoiler), but I like the Luka choices.

Also, for anyone that wanted Miku Expo merch (that may have gotten cancelled due to the no shipping overseas thing), Miku’s Facebook announced you can get it off Tokyo Otaku Mode!

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Just got back from Hong Kong and now well rested.

Here's a review of my experience:

Taking place at Kowloonbay International Trade and Exhibition Centre. This venue showcases several halls and meeting places as well as a shopping center and a multitude of eateries

The Expo takes place in the middle of the shopping center. Not a ideal place, but becomes the center of attention. Presenting the usual theme artwork, attendee map, Life-size figure of Miku, Rin and Len, and the Piapro Miku Shrine stand. The center of it all is the Merch Booth, which was running like clockwork throughout the day. For me, I bought a T-shirt, a wall scroll, and two glowsticks. The happi sold out while I was next in line for the register. My heart sunk, but I knew it wasn't the end of the world. Also, I heard the happi is pretty stiff due to the material used.

The concert- I attended both afternoon and evening concerts. Couldn't be happier with my seating positions. I got VIP for the afternoon, though pretty far left of the stage in the first section. I got a good view of the screen in front of me and good view of Bassist Chloe!!! The afternoon show did have one technical issue. The streamer cannon did not go off during Tell your World. After the concert, staff members were handing out streamers at the exits.. The evening show, my seat was in the back bleachers. Being in the back is impressive as you see how in sync the audience is and just as exciting.

The setlist- It's probably my favorite setlist from Miku Expo. It brings back a lot of memories of the past 5 years of Miku Expo. Playing all the Miku Expo theme songs. "Decade" is the most touching out of the bunch. Then the 5 songs that were change for Hong Kong. There was nothing to be angry about. I felt the changes didn't add or subtract from the experience. Also, I got 1 song right from what I predicted.

Overall, I'm very happy I attended Hong Kong. Miku concerts gives me the opportunity to see the world and see familiar faces, who enjoy the same interests.
5 years of Miku Expo. Let's wait and see where Miku Expo is heading next.....

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)