• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 10th Anniversary

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
blog post with more details about the MV, the clothes made by 3 different brands and that many goods are being prepared for the 10th Anniversary project(●'◡'●)🎁

Reactions: WyndReed

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
notice regarding the Miku Expo 10th Remix Contest and the official album :miku_lili: :luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::kaito_smile_lili::meiko_lili:
(translated)
Regarding the "#MIKUEXPO10th Remix Contest", which was scheduled to be announced in March, we have changed the schedule and will announce the winning songs at the same time as the information on the CDs scheduled to be recorded. Please look forward to the results announcement and detailed information on the CD.

Reactions: InstallGentoo

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
from the article posted in the previous post, Crypton staff teased more concert news (Japan Tour in early 2025?) for the 10th anniversary and also the willing to make another Miku Expo online concert(●'◡'●)❤🎁🎈
Hiroyuki Itoh: The privilege to have Hatsune Miku read out your name in the end roll credits at the end of the
concert was also quite popular at the online concert. "MIKU EXPO" returned to real concerts this
year, but online concerts have qualities of their own, and I think it would be fun to plan another
online concert with the fans someday.

- Finally, please tell us about your outlooks and hopes for the future!
Hiroyuki Itoh: "MIKU EXPO" was started to spread the creative culture carried by Hatsune Miku not only in
Japan but also throughout the world. 10 years have passed, and I am very proud that we have been
able to hold "MIKU EXPO" in many countries and regions. The world has changed a lot in 10 years.
During that time we had the COVID pandemic, and our lifestyles have changed as well. In the next 10
years, I think the world will probably change even more, but I hope that MIKU EXPO will continue to
aim for a world where people around the world can express themselves and understand each other
through Miku and her friends. There are still many places in the world where MIKU EXPO could go, so
I would be happy if people would continue to follow the activities of MIKU EXPO.

Guillaume Devigne: I was lucky enough to be involved in the overseas development of Hatsune Miku since the
beginning of "MIKU EXPO," and although I have now left the overseas licensing business for the
system department two years ago, I still sincerely hope that "MIKU EXPO" continues to bring
enjoyable experiences to everyone around the world. I would like to continue to contribute in
different ways, such as lending a hand in organizing sub-events in the future.
Miyu Fuse: “MIKU EXPO” is supported by all Hatsune Miku surrounding cultures, which means fans and
creators all over the world. Our team will keep working hard to bring “MIKU EXPO” around the world,
so that everyone can get together and have fun. We will likely go through many trials and errors to
improve, and try to reach those areas that we have never been to, to let “Hatsune Miku continue to
sing across an ever-changing world.” The 10th anniversary year has just started, so stay tuned for
future events!
- Thank you, all!
:miku_lili: :luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::meiko_lili::kaito_smile_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)