• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Making a Crypton Account?

Mr_Meester

In a commited relationship with Miku
Dec 31, 2022
US of A
Hey all! How would I go about making a Crypton account? I've seen that a lot of people here have one, but I'm assuming most of them don't have a Japanese phone number or address. Is it possible for me, an American to make one?

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
hi hi!! ^-^
you mean a piapro account (for uploading music and pictures)? it's easy to do it, and with the help of google translate for some forms you can create the account, starting from here:
(from what I remember when I made the account, they don't ask for phone number or a specific address, maybe only the prefecture, you can choose Tokyo 東京 for example)

or if you mean a sonicwire account, there is english version of the site:
:miku_lili::luka_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili::kaito_smile_lili::meiko_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Meester

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
It's possible!!!!- it's just not set up for abroad customers to register.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you put in your phone number + area code (+1) it should work just fine? :o

For the address, it has an "abroad" checkbox, but will not accept your zip. The zipcode is prefecture based, so if you don't have residency in Japan, you just won't have it.
...I'm not sure what anyone else did(?) so maybe I did this wrong, but i just put a string of 0's for it.*

You'll also need to enter your name in Japanese in order to register. I suggest looking up katakana of it if you don't know japanese/what it would be.

I hope this helps a little!! I'm sure there's better ways to do this & someone else might help more- but I didn't have any troubles.
*I also only suggest doing this for support/registration of products, since you won't be able to buy anything without proper infomation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)