• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Does anybody have an instrumental for this song?

utautanightfever

Nekomura ✮ Lover
Aug 23, 2022
I've been trying to find the instrumental for Karakasa-san ga Tooru/Here Comes Mr. Umbrella but I can't find a good one anywhere. I tried to find it on the Piapro website but it either lead me to an error message or no results. I can't find anything on Youtube either. If anybody has a link or file can you please send it to me? Thank you!

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
There is an upload of it on NicoNico. I don’t know if that would help.
You could try messaging the producer using DeepL translator to see if they are still distributing it somewhere other than PiaPro. (I’ve heard of people doing that to contact people who don’t speak the same language.)
Unfortunately you can’t download off of PiaPro via the Internet Archive.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
this seems in a good quality :len_smile_lili:
(I recommend to use yt-dlp to download the audio from the highest format available, it works for niconico as well~)

to use yt-dlp is very easy::mell_lili: :kanatomell_lili:
- put the exe in a new folder (example c:\video)
- run the command prompt from the same folder (you can type "cmd" from the address bar of file explorer)
- type yt-dlp [VIDEO-URL] to download the video automatically
- there are many options available, and to find the available formats, just write -F after the [VIDEO-URL] , you'll get a list, then you'll type -f+(number of audio/video format)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)