Unpopular Opinions

• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
project sekai and project diva are both good games and the comparison between a CONSOLE game and a MOBILE game is unfair (i've seen that in the vocaloid games community)
I can see both sides of that discussion... a lot of us older fans are frustrated that there will be no more Diva games while Sekai is thriving. The reasoning why they won't develop another Diva game didn't made that much sense to a lot of fans and even though you're comparing console vs. mobile game you're still comparing two vsynth games that both have some characters and songs in their respective setlists in common. In fact I've seen a lot more of such comparisions than ppl comparing the actual gameplay. However I have seen Vocaloid fans that are weird about it so ig fair that you bring it up here

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)