• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Need suggestions for Female English Voice

Marc2109

New Fan
Nov 7, 2023
I getting a single voice ACE Studio Subscription. I didn't have a chance with the demo time period to really explore the voices so I was hoping for suggestions for a recommended female English voice. Any help appreciated

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Avanna. End of story.

Haha, no, not really. Some of my favorite English vocals I've worked with are AVANNA and the lite versions of Solaria, Anri and Eleanor Forte. Non-native-wise Maki English is good if you don't mind fixing her overpronounced Rs, and Miku V4 English is a decent start and one of the easier non-native voicebanks to pick up IMO; Gumi English has a learning curve due to broken transitions but has an awesome tone and good pronunciation overall; Nana English has a very strong accent but she's fairly HQ and her pronunciation sounds natural as is and doesn't need some of the phoneme editing others do (unless you want to fix her accent); Luka is of course one of the better non-native banks out there as well, especially her V4. From what I've heard SynthV Natalie sounds high quality as well; other SynthV AI voicebanks can sing in English via cross-lingual as well so you have a wealth of choices.

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)